In the Land of the Forgotten, three players control the Mexican guardian spirits of the afterlife in a 3rd-person hack and slash game to face off against one player, our villainous La Llorona, in a top-down, isometric strategy game. La Llorona places buildings, which spawn minions in the hero’s path to stop them from reaching their lair.
- Created bipedal rigs for characters that could be hand animated or used for motion capture.
- Developed tools in Maya to accelerate and optimize the rigging process.
- Constructed multiple VFX using a combination of shaders, particles and scripts to enhance the look and feel of the game.
- Built a script that automatically pulls the most recent changes from Perforce and afterwards makes a game build.
- Designed UI layouts for rapid prototyping.
- Developed 90% of the UI functionality.